COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions – Pomona Vitalis Launch Competition 31/05/22 – 13/06/2022
From midday Tuesday 31 May 2022 until 9AM (BST) on Monday 13 June 2022 Electimuss will be running a competition on its website and Instagram.
The competition will be posted on Electimuss’ website and Instagram account from Tuesday 31 May 2022 and will run until 9AM (BST) on Monday 13 June 2022 (the “Competition”). All competition entries received after that point will be automatically disqualified.
To enter the Competition, entrants must either:
Visit the competition page on the Electimuss website and submit their name and an email address and agree to the competition terms and conditions.
Or enter via Instagram
by liking the competition post, following the Electimuss Instagram page and tagging at least three friends in the comments section.
Please note that this competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
All correct entries will be entered into a draw and one (1) winner and five (5) runners up will be randomly selected from the draw. The prizes are:
- The first prize winner in the draw will receive three 100ml bottles of perfume from Electimuss – Pomona Vitalis, Imperium and Trajan – with a retail value of £555
- Five runners up will received an Electimuss Discovery Set of 20 perfume vials worth £85 with a discount on full bottle purchase from 30 days of receipt.
No cash alternative is available.
1.The promoter of the Competition is Electimuss Limited with its registered office at 82 St. John Street, London, England, EC1M 4JN.
2. The Competition is open to anyone over the age of 18, excluding employees of Electimuss or any other company linked to the Competition in any way.
3. You must be 18 on or before 31 May 2022. There is no limit on entries for Instagram users as long as three new people are tagged in each valid post. There is a limit of one email address per user for entries on the website.
5. All comments must be suitable for a general audience and in no way derogatory, defamatory, vulgar or abusive. Electimuss reserves the right to remove any answer or entry which is not compliant with these terms.
6.All valid Instagram user entries will be accepted and one email address on the website. The winner will be chosen at random from the pool of valid entries.
7. The winner will be contacted and must supply a valid postal address. A PO BOX will be deemed not to be a valid address for the purposes of this competition. The prize will be dispatched by courier within 28 days to the address disclosed to Electimuss following contact being made with the winners via email or the Instagram messaging platform.
9. The result is final. No discussion will be entered into with Electimuss or its representatives concerning the outcome.
10. The Competition closes on 13 June 2022 at 9AM (BST). Electimuss reserves the right to extend the Competition due to circumstances outside their reasonable control.
11. There are no cash alternatives to the prize offered however, Electimuss in its sole discretion may replace the prize with another prize of identical or similar value if the original prize is unavailable for any reason.
12. Electimuss shall on request make information (eg winner’s username identifier) available that indicates the prize was awarded. The winner may object to this by contacting [email protected] or ‘Competitions’ at Electimuss’ address above.
13. The winner will be notified via email or Instagram direct message by 14 June 2022. Please ensure you check your email or private messages for further correspondence.
14. By entering the Competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
15. Entries received after the closing date and time will be invalid and will not be considered.
16. If Electimuss cannot contact the winner (via Instagram or email) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at Electimuss’ sole discretion), Electimuss reserves the right to choose another Competition winner at random from the pool of correct entrants (and continue this process thereafter) until a winner on these terms is found.
17. Electimuss will not accept responsibility for Competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
18. Electimuss will not accept proof of transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the Competition.
19. Insofar as is permitted by law, Electimuss will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Electimuss, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
You acknowledge that: 1. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected. 2. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. 3. For all queries or issues with this competition, please contact: [email protected] or ‘Competitions’ at Electimuss’ address above.