COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions – Aquila Absolute Launch Competition 19/05/23 – 07/06/2023
THIS COMPETITION RUNS FROM noon 19 May 2023 – 9am BST 7 June 2023. Electimuss will be running the competition using Meta Instant Forms.
The competition will be posted Meta ads from noon noon 19 May 2023 – 9am BST 7 June 2023 (the “Competition”). All competition entries received after that point will be automatically disqualified.
To enter the Competition, entrants must submit their name and an email address and agree to the competition terms and conditions.
All correct entries will be entered into a draw and one (1) winner three (3) runners-up will be randomly selected from the draw. The main prize is:
A 100ml bottle of Aquila Absolute perfume from Electimuss London.
Three runners up will receive a Discovery Perfume sample set.
No cash alternative is available.
1.The promoter of the Competition is Electimuss Limited with its registered office at 82 St. John Street, London, England, EC1M 4JN.
2. The Competition is open to anyone over the age of 18, excluding employees of Electimuss or any other company linked to the Competition in any way.
3. You must be 18 on or before 19 May 2023. There is a limit of one email address per user for entries.
5. All comments must be suitable for a general audience and in no way derogatory, defamatory, vulgar or abusive. Electimuss reserves the right to remove any answer or entry which is not compliant with these terms.
6. One valid email address in the entry from is allowed per user. The winner and runners up will be chosen at random from the pool of valid entries.
7. The winner will be contacted and must supply a valid postal address. A PO BOX will be deemed not to be a valid address for the purposes of this competition. The prize will be dispatched by courier within 28 days to the address disclosed to Electimuss following contact being made with the winners via email or the Instagram messaging platform.
9. The result is final. No discussion will be entered into with Electimuss or its representatives concerning the outcome.
10. The Competition closes 9am BST 7 June 2023. Electimuss reserves the right to extend the Competition due to circumstances outside their reasonable control.
11. There are no cash alternatives to the prize offered however, Electimuss in its sole discretion may replace the prize with another prize of identical or similar value if the original prize is unavailable for any reason.
12. Electimuss shall on request make information (eg winner’s username identifier) available that indicates the prize was awarded. The winner may object to this by contacting [email protected] or ‘Competitions’ at Electimuss’ address above.
13. The winner will be notified via email or Instagram direct message by 15 June 2023. Please ensure you check your email or private messages for further correspondence.
14. By entering the Competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
15. Entries received after the closing date and time will be invalid and will not be considered.
16. If Electimuss cannot contact the winner (via Instagram or email) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at Electimuss’ sole discretion), Electimuss reserves the right to choose another Competition winner at random from the pool of correct entrants (and continue this process thereafter) until a winner on these terms is found.
17. Electimuss will not accept responsibility for Competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
18. Electimuss will not accept proof of transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the Competition.
19. Insofar as is permitted by law, Electimuss will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Electimuss, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
You acknowledge that: 1. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected. 2. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. 3. For all queries or issues with this competition, please contact: [email protected] or ‘Competitions’ at Electimuss’ address above.